2012年5月12日星期六

Follow the Delayed Path

>> So I kind of broke the Fannie Schiavoni blogger viral lookbook chain yesterday by not posting promptly at 5pm GMT.... I'm an utter idiot but in my next post, you'll see that I have good reason (or actually, if you see me in person and check out my dark circles, you'll see why...)

I'm completely devoted to her pieces otherwise, epsecially this shoulder padded piece of serious armour...

Fannieschia

For the other looks please follow this chain of lookbook images here:

Sweden: Fashion Flash
US LA: Because I'm Addicted
Scotland: Queen Michelle from Kingdom of Style
Denmark: Anywho
US NY: Liberty London Girl

**EDIT** Seeing as the lookbook global blogger chain has sort of tailed off, I guess I can post these two images here which I snapped from the physical lookbook that I picked up today quite randomly... shoe adornment is nothing new but match these with some of the shoulder, harness or something like my cage chain dress piece and the matching jingle jangle is surely some kind of wonderful...

IMG_1907

IMG_1909

没有评论:

发表评论