2012年8月23日星期四

Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Dec. 8

Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Dec. 8

Advertisement




Lisbon, 2005

  1. Mood:
  2. Contemplative.

  3. Craving:
  4. Portuguese food.

  5. Lipstick:
  6. Benefit 24K Sexy Gold lipstick.

  7. ____ makes me happy:
  8. Getting all my laundry done…

  9. ____ makes me b*tchy:
  10. Eating less refined sugar…

  11. Blush:
  12. Benefit Coralista (yes, I’m on a Benefit kick).

  13. Highlight of my weekend:
  14. Spinning class on Saturday morning! I haven’t been to one in ages.

  15. Eyeliner:
  16. MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack.

  17. Brows:
  18. MAC Concrete Eyeshadow applied with the mighty MAC 266.

  19. Weekly goals:
  20. To not cry and/or freak out about all the work I have to do this week, to eat less sugar (grrr) and to go to spinning class on Tuesday AND Thursday.

What do ya say we make this week a good one? I’m game if you are. :)

To do the Monday Poll, just copy the empty list below, and paste it with your answers in the comments.

Le list

Mood:
Craving:
Lipstick:
____ makes me happy:
____ makes me b*tchy:
Blush:
Highlight of my weekend:
Eyeliner:
Brows:
Weekly Goals:

I can’t wait to hear how you’re doing. :)

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论