2012年8月23日星期四

Mac Eye Makeup Review – Club Eye Shadow

Mac Eye Makeup Review – Club Eye Shadow blog.livedoor.jp/coachkeysud4g

Advertisement



mac-club-eyeshadow

Product: MAC Club Eye Shadow
Use: Eye shadow and liner
Price: $14.00 for a pan
Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating: A+

OH boy…I could write odes cheap louis vuitton, sonnets, and volumes upon volumes on the wonders of Club Coach Outlet Store, one of my favorite MAC eye shadows. But I’ll spare ya and get down to business.

Club eye shadow came into my MAC collection as one of the shadows in the Holiday 2006 Smoked Eyes Palette. At first glance it’s kind of dirty looking and scary. It reminded me of oily puddles in the middle of the road on a rainy day – black, gray, green and blue at the same time. I didn’t think I’d be able to wear it at all.

Once I got it on my eyes – wow. Club shows up on my lids as brown with flashes of green and blue. It’s a pretty, multi-dimensional, versatile color.

I wear it toned down during the day by using it in the crease with MAC’s 224 Blending Brush, or on the lid with MAC’s 252 Large Shader Brush. For nights out, I get a sultrier look by wetting the 252 brush and packing the color down on the lid coach factory outlet store, or using it as a liner with a wet 266 Small Angle Brush.

I pair it often with: MAC’s Ricepaper, Vex coach outlet online shopping, Malt and Soba eye shadows.

Club is a must for any MAC addict who loves the smoky eye look!

Related articles:
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论