2012年9月10日星期一

Estee Lauder Baie Rose Peony Body Splash Made a Sp

Estee Lauder Baie Rose Peony Body Splash Made a Splash with Me,Cheap Coach Purses

Advertisement



estee lauder pleasures baie rose peony splash

If there’s such a thing as a body splash intervention, I think I need one! I’m addicted to Estee Lauder’s Pleasures Baie Rose Peony Splash ($52).

It’s one of three new spring limited edition body splashes (joining Sandlewood Amber Splash and Jasmine Violet Splash) from EL’s long-running Pleasures fragrance line.

Each of the splashes takes the classic Pleasures blend of lilies and jasmine and tweaks it just a little bit.

Body splashes are lighter than perfumes and eau de toilettes, with fragrances typically lasting less time on the skin. That’s why many gals prefer them,Cheap Jerseys, particularly in warmer weather, in place of heavy or cloying perfumes.

The original Pleasures scent is an old-school fave of mine (soooo 1997!),Topshop Cheeks in Luminescence Is Sticking It to MAC Nymphette,Cheap NFL Jerseys, and Baie Rose adds a yummy rose to the mix.

I think EL got the balance of rose just right in Baie Rose. It stops way shy of matronly and rests solidly in the Land of Great.

On me Baie Rose smells of lilies, first, and crushed roses on a fresh,I’m Having a Maritime with These $5 Rimmel Glam’Eyes Trio Eye Shadows, dewy spring morning after a night of April showers — clean,louis vuitton shoes, crisp, feminine and young. Lurvely!

I spray it on after my shower at night … and throughout the day, over and over, and over again. If they’d let me get away with it,wholesale Jerseys china, I would douse El Hub and Tabs with this stuff, but I don’t think my boys would be down for that, ha!

Estee Lauder Pleasures Baie Rose Peony Splash

Price:$52 for a HUGE 8-oz bottle
Use:A delightful floral body splash
Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating: A+
Am I reaching anonymous support group status? Yes. Do I care? Um, no. This is good shizz, people!

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论