2012年10月11日星期四

Ugg Outlet jimmy choo shoes Article Dashboard_Louis Vuitton S

Louis Vuitton Suhali Le Majestueux

Here comes another Louis Vuitton Suhali replica handbag. While this time it is a tote bag, the replica Suhali Le Majestueux. As for me, I a fan of tote bag since its large capacity and high practicability.

The elegant city tote bag is a part of the gorgeous Suhali collection. It features flat leather handles, golden hardware pieces and hook closure. It has fine textile lining with one zipped pocket interior. Actually,GG Outlet, there is no exaggerated Louis Vuitton signature on the front. You see, the Louis Vuitton logo is engraved on the front leather tag. While, the whole body appears with emblematic LV detail, especially the shiny golden hardware. The adjustable side buckles can help you adjust the room freely. Of course, tote bag always just so optional and natural.

The tote bag measures 33*32*9(cm). Practical and easy for daily use, I sure. Among several colors of the item, I like the red one best. I don like the black version since bag featuring the color makes the goldn brass look too brassy,uggs sale. Also, the black one is fit my favor, while it is too easy to dirty, I think,jimmy choo shoes. Whether I should go ahead to choose the red one or not,Ugg Boots Ireland? I not sure,UGG Boots Ireland. I yearn for your suggestion, my dear readers.

Tags: Louis Vuitton Suhali, Louis Vuitton Suhali Le Majestueux, Louis Vuitton Suhali replica handbag
Related articles:
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论